This is an article about the best way to get metal in The Witcher 3.
Dysmantle is a game that was released on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The game is about mining for minerals and using them to create weapons and armor. Players can also use these items to fight enemies. The game allows players to get metal by killing enemies or completing quests. For more information, see “dysmantle how to get titanium.”
Crafting is an integral component of Dysmantle, and metals are among the most important of the crafting materials in the entire game. Metal is used both for creating and leveling items of all types, and comes in three different forms itself: iron, steel, and titanium. In this article, we’ll explain how to get all three.
In Dysmantle, how do you get metal?
Where Can I Get Iron?
Because the most popular method of getting steel and titanium necessitates the collection of iron first, it makes logical to start there. In Dysmantle, there are many methods to gather iron, the most effective of which is — as the game’s name suggests – dismantling.
Most of everything you can find around the world can be dismantled to attain resources. This works, not only for iron, but for other materials like plant matter and wood, and even the stronger metals.
Iron typically comes from smaller metal objects, such as lockers, sinks, hydrants, appliances, signs, and other objects or roughly these sizes.
These goods typically drop one to two iron, however bigger items such as basketball hoops, mall signage, tent structures, and metal gates might drop four or more. The sawmill is the most valuable item to disassemble for iron, dropping 30.
You may collect iron from enemy drops in addition to dismantling:
- Ex-Human Leaper has a 50% chance of appearing.
- 50% probability of becoming an ex-Human Puker
- Ex-Human Stalker has a 50% chance of appearing.
- 75 percent likelihood of becoming a tomb guard.
- Turret for Machine Guns: Two iron turrets
- Turret with Rocket Launchers: Two iron rocket launchers
It may also be discovered as potential loot in hidden treasures and timed boxes all across the globe, so keep an eye out for them while you play.
If you’ve found that you’ve accumulated a lot of scrap metal during your playthrough, but don’t know what to do with it, it can actually be thrown into a smelter to refine into iron. Smelters can be found in a few select places around the world, all of which require the gas mask to reach:
- 595o, 878o
- 625o, 448o, 625o, 625o, 625o, 6
- 469o, 122o, 469o, 469o, 469o, 4
- 823o, 252o
After 25 seconds, throwing 12 scrap metal into the smelter will provide one iron ingot. Plant matter (five seconds of fuel each), waste wood (15 seconds of fuel each), or wood may all be used to power it for 25 seconds (provides 40 seconds of fuel each).
Steel and Titanium: Where to Find Them
In the exact same vein as above, steel and titanium can be attained from refining in a smelter. Refining eight iron ingots will create one steel ingot after 50 seconds, while refining four steel ingots for one minute and 15 seconds will yield one titanium rod. While this is the main way to obtain these metals, it isn’t the only way.
Steel, like iron, may be obtained via enemy drops, although it is considerably more uncommon. The Tomb Guard is the only adversary that can drop steel, and it has a 25% chance of doing so. It, like iron, may be discovered in hidden riches and timed packages all over the globe.
Dismantling is also a very good way to get steel, though you will need to dismantle larger objects for steel. Garage doors, large poles or pipes, cars, or cargo containers will drop between one and three steel, just to give you an idea of the scale of objects you want to dismantle. To get more than three at a time, you’ll have to target massive objects like buses, train cars, turbines, cranes, or towers.
Only one object, the smelter, may be dismantled to acquire titanium. You will get one titanium as a result of this, but it is not worth it since the smelter can refine considerably more titanium. Instead, you should concentrate on obtaining titanium via refining and plunder. It is not available as a drop from any adversary.
The following is a list of known loot spots where titanium may be found.
- One is at 545o and the other is at 186o.
- One at 463o, the other at 96o
- One at 943o, the other at 349o
- One at 1286o, the other at 685o
- At 390o and 375o, one may find hidden wealth.
- At 570o and 714o, one may find hidden wealth.
- At 364o and 727o, there is a hidden treasure.
- At 612o and 594o, there is a hidden treasure.
- At 167,115o, there’s one in hidden treasure.
- At 972o and 367o, there are two hidden treasures.
- At 1027o and 453o, there are two hidden treasures.
- At 1013o, 399o, there are two hidden treasures.
- At 992o and 426o, there are three hidden treasures.
- At 933o, 404o, there are five people in a hidden treasure.
- At 949o, 631o, one in a timed container
- One in a timed box at 1055o, and the other at 890o.
- At 183o, 418o, two in a timed crate
- At 888o, 386o, three in a timed container
- Three in a timed crate at 1633o, 562o, 1633o, 1633o, 1633o, 1633o, 1633o, 1633o
That’s pretty much all you need to know about Dysmantle’s acquired steel, iron, and titanium. There are a plethora of craftable goods and missions that need these materials, so start gathering them as soon as possible.
Guides that are related
If you found this guide helpful, check out our other Dysmantle guides here on GameSkinny.
Watch This Video-
Dysmantle is a game that has players trying to get as much lumber as they can. The game is played by two teams, and the goal of each team is to get all the lumber on their side of the field before the other team does. Reference: dysmantle how to get lumber.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get iron dysmantle?
A: Iron Dysmantle is a sword that can be obtained in the game. You would need to trade an Orb with one of your friends for it, or buy it from the cash shop.
Where can I buy steel Dysmantle?
A: To purchase steel Dysmantle, you need to buy a new game. If you already have the game, scroll down and click on Get Steel.
How do I get titanium Dysmantle?
A: It is not possible to get titanium Dysmantle in the game by itself. However, you can buy a titanium blade combo which contains a titanium dysmallet and other items such as ores, cubes etc. that are needed for crafting things like energy cells
- smelter dysmantle
- dysmantle iron
- dysmantle how to get hunting rifle
- dysmantle smelter location
- dysmantle katana location